I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
Practice fine motor skills with these 4 different acorn-themed worksheets. Help the squirrel grab the acorn!
(*Disclaimer: Some links in this post are affiliate links. I may receive a small commission but this does not increase the price you pay. Thank you for supporting this blog!)
For this activity you will need:
Any writing tool – crayon, pencil, etc
Below are the supplies I use personally at home. After doing so many printable activities, I’ve found that it’s most helpful to always have these basic supplies on hand.
If you don’t have the materials needed, don’t sweat! You can get it delivered to your doorstep really quickly with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.
Print out the worksheets and ask your child to trace the lines with the provided writing tools.
There are 4 different line shapes to choose from, all of which help with pencil control. This is one aspect of early literacy.
You can choose to laminate the sheets and use dry erase markers instead to save on reprinting.
This is one of 10 games included in my Fall Leaves and Acorns Themed Centers. This variety pack focuses on early literacy, math and fine motor skills.
Other games included:
1) Acorn Beginning Sound Clip Cards – choose the correct first letter of the object shown
2) Acorn Alphabet Match – match the top (lowercase letter) and bottom (uppercase letter) of the acorns correctly
3) Acorn Pre Primer Sight Words Cards – includes 24 of the first 40 pre primer sight words. Choose from matching uppercase only, lowercase only or uppercase to lowercase.
4) Acorn Shape Tracing Mats – Draw out the different shapes or fill in the shape with playdough or some other small manipulative.
5) Fall Leaves Count and Match to 10 – match the numbers of leaves on the tree to the card
6) Fall Leaves Patterns – 3 different levels included ABAB, AABAAB, ABCABC
7) Fall Leaves Alphabet Sort – child will sort letter cards into upper or lowercase
8) Acorn Shape Matching Clip Cards – choose the correct shape that is shown on the acorn
9) Fall Leaves Number Fun 1-10 Sheets – trace, write, and form the number then count and color in the ten frame.