I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
Have you met a kid who didnt get excited about dinosaurs? Me neither! That’s why I know your little one will love all the fun literacy and math activities in this worksheet pack!
(*Disclaimer: Some links in this post are affiliate links. I may receive a small commission but this does not increase the price you pay. Thank you for supporting this blog!)
Dinosaur Printable Worksheets Setup
For the activities in this pack you will need:
Writing or coloring tools
Below are the supplies I use personally at home. After doing so many printable activities, I’ve found that it’s most helpful to always have these basic supplies on hand.
If you don’t have the materials needed, don’t sweat! You can get it delivered to your doorstep really quickly with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.
Pair This With More Dinosaur Themed Activities:
Free Dinosaur Worksheets Packet
This Dinosaur Printable Worksheets Pack is aimed at children aged 3 to 7 and includes a variety of literacy, math and fine motor activities. Some of these activities include:
– Color by letter case
– Paleontology letter search
– Tally matching
– Tracing shapes
– Ten frame counting
– Count cut and paste
– Beginning sounds identification
– Arrange by size
– Number order
– Shadow matching
– Spy and graph and much more!
How to download this printables pack:
1) Sign up for the email newsletter and confirm your subscription. Please check your spam folder as sometimes the confirmation link lands there.
2) You’ll receive a welcome email with the link to the Subscribers Library and the latest password to gain access to it.
3) Click on the picture of the printables pack you wish to download.
** Already a subscriber? You’ll find the password at the bottom of every newsletter I send out. Enjoy! **