I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
Looking for a kindergarten math center to practice addition & subtraction? Then this is the free printable for you! This Easter Bunny math activity helps students solve basic sums by having a visual representation they can use to count, instead of just numbers.
Other Printable Easter Centers and Worksheets
1) April Easter Printable Worksheets – Pack 50 pages of free Easter-themed printable worksheets for kids. Includes a variety of literacy, math and fine motor activities
2) Easter Egg Patterns – A colorful Easter activity to teach early math skill of recognizing patterns
3) Easter Bunny Sight Words – Kids will actively try to balance the egg on the spoon and fish it out of the ‘jail’. For each egg that escapes, they need to read a sight word then the egg will be safe.
4) Bunny Burrows Game – Really fun small group or circle time game that works on learning letter sounds
5) Bunny Carrot Match Up – Your preschooler will love this numbers and colors matching activity with an Easter Bunny theme.
Easter Bunny Math Activity Setup
For this activity you will need:
If you don’t have the materials needed, don’t sweat! You can get it delivered to your doorstep really quickly with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.
These print and play clip cards are super quick to prepare – don’t forget to adjust your printer settings as needed! Once the pages have been cut into individual cards, students will take a wooden peg that they can use to clip on their answer.
You can make this a self-checking kindergarten math center simply by placing a sticker at the back of the card on the correct answer. Once the student has clipped on their peg, they can flip the card over to check for themselves!
Fun Addition & Subtraction Game
When I saw this set of bunny clipart, I just knew I had to make an adorable game for you and I know your students will love it! There are 30 different addition and subtraction sums to solve (15 for addition to 10 and 15 for subtraction within 10).
Although this was designed as an Easter Bunny math activity, you can actually use this free printable anytime during Spring. In fact, you can even use them when you’re doing a farm, pet or any animal theme!
Looking for a digital kindergarten math center?
This game is available as digital Boom Cards too! You can play it on Google classroom, Seesaw, etc. Here’s a little secret – you can save yourself a lot of money by getting the Easter Math Bundle instead!
** To download this free printable please enter your email address below. Afterwards, the form disappears to reveal a clickable link – “Click here to download this printable”. Save it to your desktop or Google Drive as you need.
You’ll also be added to my newsletter list, giving you access to the Subscriber Library which has more than 500+ pages of worksheets free! **