I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
Kids will enjoy learning all about Easter while improving various literacy and math skills with this easy-prep pack of 10 centers. They're so much fun that your preschoolers and kindergarteners might even put their chocolate eggs down!
Easter Themed Activities Setup
For this activity pack you will need:
Playdough or other manipulatives
Clips or wooden pegs
Paperclip to use as spinner or prepared plastic spinners
Writing tools – crayon, pencil, etc
Optional but recommended: Laminator and dry erase markers for use in a center and increasing durability
Below are some of the supplies I use personally at home. After doing so many printable activities, I've found that it's most helpful to always have these basic supplies on hand.
Printable Easter Literacy and Math Centers
This pack contains a variety of 10 themed centers that will develop literacy, early math and fine motor skills.
1) Easter Train Letter Strips – Fill in the next 2 letters in the alphabet. You could also use them for handwriting practice or for writing out the matching lowercase.
2) Easter Rhyming Clip Cards- 24 included
3) Easter Spin and Cover Letters – Alphabet is divided into 5 mats so this would be a great literacy center for small groups.
4) Easter Vowel Sorting – Kids will sort the eggs into the correct vowel baskets. 8 objects per vowel included.
5) Bunny Burrows Game – This game comes with a song poster and letter cards. You can use this to practice letter sounds, beginning sounds of objects, etc
6) Easter Ten Frame Mats – Use this with playdough to form the numbers + ‘eggs' in the ten frame or you could also use real chocolate eggs for counting practice.
7) Easter Spin and Rainbow Write – Kids will spin the wheel and write the number it lands on. If it lands on the same number twice, they will use a different crayon/marker so that each number becomes a rainbow.
8) Easter Pick and Cover Numbers to 20 – Mats for 1-10, 11-20 and 1-20 are included together with the number cards. Print them out, cut into individual number cards and have your little ones learn number recognition.
9) Easter Color Clip Cards – Match the color of the Easter bunny's egg and carrot.