I may earn money from companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you. Thank you!
The Fall leaves with their many colors are so beautiful and kids love to play with acorns, don’t they? Celebrate autumn changes with these literacy and math centers that are perfect for preschool and kindergarten. Kids will surely fall in love with this magical season.
(*Disclaimer: Some links in this post are affiliate links. I may receive a small commission but this does not increase the price you pay. Thank you for supporting this blog!)
Fall Leaves and Acorns Themed Activities Setup
For this activity pack you will need:
Clips or wooden pegs
Writing tools – crayon, pencil, etc
Optional but recommended: Laminator and dry erase markers for use in a center and increasing durability
Below are some of the supplies I use personally at home. After doing so many printable activities, I’ve found that it’s most helpful to always have these basic supplies on hand.
If you don’t have the materials needed, don’t sweat! You can get it delivered to your doorstep really quickly with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.
Printable Autumn Literacy and Math Centers
This pack contains a variety of 10 themed centers that will develop literacy, early math and fine motor skills.
1) Acorn Beginning Sound Clipcards – choose the correct first letter of the object shown
2) Acorn Alphabet Match – put together the top (lowercase letter) and bottom (uppercase letter) of the acorns correctly
3) Acorn Pre Primer Sight Words Cards – child will match up 24 of the first 40 pre primer sight words. You can choose to match up words written in uppercase only, lowercase only or uppercase to lowercase. The acorns are different colors so it can be used to learn colors too.
4) Acorn Shape Tracing Mats – laminate and use a dry erase marker to draw out the different shapes. Alternatively, fill in the shape with playdough or some other small manipulative.
5) Fall Leaves Count and Match to 10 – child will count the number of leaves on the tree and find the correct number card to match it with
6) Fall Leaves Patterns – 3 different levels included ABAB, AABAAB, ABCABC
7) Fall Leaves Alphabet Sort – child will sort letter cards into upper or lowercase
8) Acorn Tracing Lines – fine motor and pre writing skills practice
9) Acorn Shape Matching Clipcards – child will choose the correct shape that is shown on the acorn
10) Fall Leaves Number Fun 1-10 Sheets – great for early math and fine motor skills. Trace, write, and form the number then count and color in the ten frame.
A full preview can be downloaded when you click the button below.